PVB Glass Interlayer Film Extrusion Line
Normal thickness of the PVB Glass Interlayer film ranges from 0.38mm to 1.5mm. Its main features include good adhesion to bio-glass, high clarity, good temperature insulation and anti-shock.
PVB Glass Interlayer film is mainly used for making interlayer safety-glass and the application of safety-glass is also very widely used. In the auto industry, PVB film is the main material of making windshield glass. The PVB Glass Interlayer Film is also used widely in the construction industry because of its characteristics of safety, heat-preservation, noise control and UV radiation isolated. Possible applications of the film include curtain wall, glass wall, furniture, shop windows and different kinds of bullet-proof glasses.
PVB glass interlayer film has the following five characteristics:
- Safety: Puncture proof because of the impact-absorbing characteristic of the flexible middle layer
- Security : Often used in security glass
- Sound insulation: It is very good for sound insulation because its excellente sound-wave isolation properties
- Anti-UV radiation: Keeps the furniture, plastics and textile from getting faded and aged, for it can absorb above 99% of the UV radiation
- Energy saving: It can reduce the transmission of sun-light effectively and is excellent for heat insulation, too